• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

For all those who don't know me (very well)

If I would change my hair color, would it be:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
My name is Stephen. I live in Serbia. I'm 12 and I was born on 23rd May 1993. I wear glasses, my hair is brown-red and I'm the best in my class (in everything).
My favorite subject is Geography. Joxi Storm goes with me in class. I'm tall, not very muscular and big brainiac. I don't have a girlfriend for now. If you want to know more reply to this topic. :D Here's a polly:

Level 7
Ramza said:
PS: where do u get that green smiley? :?

Aha! It's Time for mighty saviour of many, known only as Teppana, to show up!

While posting your post You can easily see under those Emoticons, Smilies, text "Viev more Emoticons" just click it and Jawohl!

Level 10
i wish i have red hair. but mine is black. well, dark brown, like most other asians.

Level 3
i wish i was tall, had blue eyes and blond hair... but i do not have any of the things said before, so i am imperfect... shame on me

P.S. hey Shadowy Crafter u from spain or some spanish speaking country? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.