• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen Onslaught v2.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MASSIVE 3.0beta HERE !

EVERYTHING changed !
-Knights are removed
-Choosing between footmen, riflemen, priests and archers is now free. You can change whenever you want.
-Now you are limited to one hero. Heroes are free.
-The green circle provides you a small bonus of wood, and yellow circle a small bonus of gold.
-Wood is now used to craft weapons.
-New game modes added : -ns (north vs south), -cross (upperleft + bottomright vs upperright + bottomleft), -we (west vs east)
-Heroes are REALLY more balanced, but more difficult to play
-New weapons and items
-New loading screen (by Otherdane : http://otherdane.deviantart.com)

HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER !

(This is a old map i created under the nickname of Tribunal_Tenshi some years ago.
But now i changed my email address and my Warcraft 3 account, and i revised the previous 2.5 version to make a 2.7 version. (2.6 was just an abandonned beta on my local hard drive)

With help of players, i hope make this map more balanced as possible.

I encourage everyone to read the Quest Menu to learn how to play this map.)

Keywords:
footmen, onslaugt, best, ever, good, footy, footie, footies, teamplay
Contents

Footmen Onslaught v3.0beta (Map)

Reviews
15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Not bad, although still quite lacking, without any real originality, good terrain or Object Editor Work. Requires some fixes, if the author ever wishes to update, feel free to do so, Rejected.

M

15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Not bad, although still quite lacking, without any real originality, good terrain or Object Editor Work. Requires some fixes, if the author ever wishes to update, feel free to do so, Rejected.