• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman Blizcon Version

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hi guys, this is the footman of the blizcon version I made with ReterasModelStudio.
Feel Free to download.

Thanks a lot for ReterasModelStudio.

Have fun with it.
Previews
Contents

Footman Blizcon Version (Model)

footman_portrait (Model)

Level 4
Very good friend, thnk you... it's really not easy to work on the very low resolution that the shield is at. But it's great, I have only one suggestion to return the "shoulder pads" to the highest size, as shown in the first version. If you want, I can send you a footman that was saved from the January / 2020 patch, which despite the shield being the current one, it still had bigger shoulders, within the initial standards of Blizzcon.👍

jixed

Hosted Project: QM
Level 8
Very good friend, thnk you... it's really not easy to work on the very low resolution that the shield is at. But it's great, I have only one suggestion to return the "shoulder pads" to the highest size, as shown in the first version. If you want, I can send you a footman that was saved from the January / 2020 patch, which despite the shield being the current one, it still had bigger shoulders, within the initial standards of Blizzcon.👍
Have fun with it mate, I'm glad you like it.:goblin_yeah:

AON

AON

Level 2
Hi jixed,I'm working on a machinima about Tides of Darkness. I especially like your Footman Blizcon Version models. Can I use them in movie ? I'll put your name in the film.And I can't use them in 3D max,Can you provide me with other formats?For examle,FBX .Thank you

Level 6
I have a problem with using the original model (which comes with the game). In the game, the excessive animation of the model "move stop" is smooth, but when using an external imported model, the animation from move to stop is stiff. Although the process is only momentary, it feels very obvious. Almost all externally imported models have this problem, why is this?