• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Follow Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys :) Could anyone help me with this :)?
If it is possible :p
See here i got a for exampel a chicken and a box, and i want to put the chicken inside the box, and when the chicken move , he still have the box on him, like the box is follow the chicken. Box and chicken is both unit.

I got a picture down there, there it show the chicken (red) go inside the box (black) and when the chicken (red) move the box are still on him :p (black)

Hope any understand it and hope its possible sorry for my english :(

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 91
Level 9
So you want to make it when the chicken moves inside the box, the box will then move along with the chicken when the chicken moves?

You'll have to have a trigger for this or the box will never follow the chicken close enough for the desired effect. The box can't have pathing and you'll just need a repeating trigger to fire off a timer and have it move the box onto it.

Level 13
you could put the chicken in box maybe? (like ship transport)

or

<box> is ordered targeting a point/unit/no target

when it is no target
(add your condition is box has spell that is not stopping the casting unit - like wind walk)
-order chicken to stop

when target point/unit

-order chicken to right-click to targeted point of issued order/targeted unit of issued order

or

-every 0.10 sec of game
-(your conditions
-move <chicken> instantly to <box>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.