• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Follow problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi guys...I have a little problem with following trigger...i mean...On map, i have an hero and an item at shop...i`m buying it with hero...when item is in my inventory i want the item to disappear and nearly hero to appear an pack horse...that horse to follow my hero but i wish not to receive any order from me...just follow my hero...horse pack has inventory and use his inventory to buy any item and transporting with it. exmp: buy an item from Peasant Shop and sell it at Peon Shop...:) ........But my hero isn`t on map too...it will get the hero from tavern...any heroes... I want the trigger of what i want...a map or a description of trigger...please if it can without variables and jass too...:)

You cannot do it without variables... you can do it in GUI but not that efficient...

You can add the ward classification to the unit to remove the command buttons, but the horse will still be orderable via right-click... you could fix this by a periodic trigger which constantly orders the horse to follow your hero (better add a check which will make the order only if the horse is just standing or walking so that it won't interfere with the horse's ability to sell items)...

Level 5
i dont want horse sell items...i want just it following owner hero...and horse will be summon from an item...that`s all...if anyone can show me trigger with variables into a map...upload map with this trigger here on my post...And thanx:)

Status
Not open for further replies.