• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fold

User who uploaded this Presents

Fold
Created by normalice

Map Info:
This map has no expansions, nor does it have a tavern.

Features:

All starting mines have 50k gold in them. Map has three merc camps and observatories. One marketplace. And six each of shops, fountains of health, and fountains of mana. No artifact drops on this map.

Screenshots:
here

Author's notes:
Village Fall Tileset. Someone requested a map that 'favors undead,' and briefly described what it should have. This is the result.

Updates:
moved creeps around a bit to prevent 'teaming' creeps.
-
swapped fountains of health with observatories and fountains of mana with merc camps.

Other work:
Pack

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
Contents

Fold (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet19:53, 29th Oct 2013700 Fold (No Version/s Stated) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D RateScorePercentLetter 1/550-69%F...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet19:53, 29th Oct 2013

194715-albums6441-picture75028.png

Fold (No Version/s Stated)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"The game visualization and mechanics going on is very unique and quite appealing, though its output can be drastic, without expansions present, Players would rely on the main gold income per 5 workers harvesting if there would be expansions 5 + 3 workers gathering gold would suffice, though I find no suggestions to acquaint I find this good use. And lastly the Granite Golems in the middle is a bit solid to take down."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain has a simple design view through out the map, your designing for the edges of the map is greatly done, this reduces the unrealistic proportions of the wacraft 3 world by removing those 'blight' or shaded tiles of the game."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall map can be useful, can be great for matches and defense lovers."

Total Score: (Gameplay[x/5] + Terrain[x/5] + Management[x/5] / Total Score[15] * 50 + 50)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
9/1580%C

Comments and Suggestions

Awesome map . The terrain symmetry is balanced well, But in placement of neutral creeps are not good enough for me . Because they are too near to each other, The tendency is these will cause that when you attack one creep camp the nearest camp will attack also. I suggest that you may adjust them slightly :) .
Anyway awesome map, you are the one of the best melee map maker . :D
Rating

4/5

Level 13
Comments and Suggestions

Awesome map . The terrain symmetry is balanced well, But in placement of neutral creeps are not good enough for me . Because they are too near to each other, The tendency is these will cause that when you attack one creep camp the nearest camp will attack also. I suggest that you may adjust them slightly :) .
Anyway awesome map, you are the one of the best melee map maker . :D
Rating

4/5

oh, thanks for reminding me. I forgot to test for that problem!