• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fog, Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Now, I wasn't sure if this was to be in the Triggers and Scripts cuz it could be done by many ways, like with a doodad or fog linear effects, I don't know. What I need is to make linear fog that is upside down, you know how the fog becomes thicker and thicker when you back the camera in the world editor if you have linear fog on. I want the fog to become thicker when you scroll down the mouse and get closer and closer to the ground, if it's possible to be done by linear fog, explain it to me, I'd be grateful. Or is it done with a doodad or something else? What I need is a city in the clouds and I want the part with the weather heavy white fog effect: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/3nl9f7/Sky.jpg to be sky. I tried making the tile blue and like sky, but it doesn't look good. I tried putting fog, you see the effect :p, it sucks. I don't know how to put sky on the ground, if there's a way, please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.