• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flying Shield - Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! I'm making map (doh! xD)
And I found this wonderful gnome model - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ldhands-129724/?prev=search=gnome&d=list&r=20

After I saw him, I knew I have to include such a cool hero in my map. However, I just made some spells for him and of of these spells is "Shield Throw".
Coz I thought of this hero like of some kind of anti-mage hero I made that he throws his shield at a single target. When the target is hit by this shield, it's silenced for a little peroid of time, loses some mana and also is purged.

So... back to my request. I used glavie as my projectile but... it... looks like crap. I would be very thankful to anyone who would make animated Shield that looks like if it's flying. You know, like frisbee or something.

Hope some1 will help me out. ;)
Cheers.

Level 2
So... Noone can do it? I thought it's going to be easy coz you could just rip off the shield from that gnome model, animate it and voila. At least for some1 who knows what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.