• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Mana-Shield Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello hivers, i am currently working on a StarWars: CloneWars map and i got stuck when creating the amazing destroyer droid, i know i could use the mana shield model... but its too flashy, i mean its too bright and in movement so... here is my request:

A model based on Mana-shield but more energy like, i mean you saw the shield of the destroyer in the movies... that and the mana-shield well... not very similar. :vw_wtf:
Stand, Birth and death animation needed only, i think those are the only ones in the mana-shield anyways xD.
The stand animation should have some up-to-down movement just like mana-shield but more computer-like and color blue or green maybe ... that would be great too, i could use it to create a random destroyer-boss maybe xD.

Well that's all if anyone can do it i thank you in advance, if someone allready did something like this please link it to this thread, thanks for reading. HNC.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
132929-albums601-picture4441.jpg

Heres a shield modell, but this model doesn't have birth or death animation.

No fancy anim.

Level 1
Thanks for reply, that shield is more suitable for a building than the droideka but could be usefull...
It looks like what i am looking, but i need it droid size and full sphere not just half... anyways thx for response seeya !.

Status
Not open for further replies.