• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FlowerShire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
That is the start map for alliance races from my project world of dotania see my others mpas to learn more
(the map is just a simple no quest or items just a demoterrain third person map)
Contents

FlowerShire (Map)

Reviews
Map Description - Templates - pick a thing or two Also, a single map is not a campaign. "world of DOTAnia? " You serious ? Read the rules please!
Level 5
Map Description - Templates - pick a thing or two
Also, a single map is not a campaign. "world of DOTAnia? " You serious ?
Read the rules please!
well you know a single player map cannot be bigger than 480x480 so to make a real good rpg i need to do a campaign like rexxar and that map is one of the many map from and no it is not 'DOTA' is Dotania i never say is dota (sorry for my english)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

What you uploaded is not how the Rexxar campaign is. Dotania is inspired from DotA, seriously now. Read the rules and improve the bundle.