• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Floor Troble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Ofcourse. The ground textures you walk on are called tiles which are from a tileset you use for your map. You can create your own or download them and then import them, just like you could do with other resources here. There usually is some info with it on how to import it in order to be able to pick it for your custom tileset.

Level 18
I believe I've seen bounty hunter2 have wooden planks as floor made by doodads. I don't remember which it was though. You can check it out, since that map was his entry for the Cinematic Contest #2 (that's still running). It could also be another submission there, so if it's not bounty hunter2's, then check some other submissions. It'll entertain you in the meantime ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.