• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Floor Boards Tileset

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Just some floor boards. Alternatively it can be used for ship or harbor flooring.
Wc3 just kinda needed this texture. I've seen rpg maps spam tables, and the like to simulate floor boards, in the end a texture is easier, and takes up less vector space.

The texture is double default dimensions.

Included is a version of normal dimensions, and two borderless versions, on for each size.

Edit: Fixed some borders.
Contents

Floor Boards Tileset (Texture)

Full Borderless (Texture)

Half Borderless (Texture)

Half Sized (Texture)

Reviews
Traggey
Well painted and executed texture! However it sticks out a little too much inside warcraft 3, it doesn't quite fit it. I'd suggest perhaps you try to damage the boards a bit here and there, make some of the details pop out a little more and perhaps...
Level 20
Well painted and executed texture!

However it sticks out a little too much inside warcraft 3, it doesn't quite fit it. I'd suggest perhaps you try to damage the boards a bit here and there, make some of the details pop out a little more and perhaps try a slightly darker colour.

Whilst it is well made it simply does not fit into Warcraft 3 just yet, I do want to see this finished up and readied though so I'll be putting this resource on awaiting update, make it blend in a little better into the games art and this would be an awesome asset!