• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Floating geoset on decay anim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 65
RIGHT THEN, I have been trying for ages to get around this and for some reason Geomerger no longer exists (to be found, at any rate) so I was wandering if there is any way to make this bloody geoset behave itself during the bone decay animation.

Any help is more than welcome, ladies and gentlemenendnedinden!

Attachments

• Beard1.png
    Beard1.png
    704.8 KB · Views: 144
Level 49
open sequence manager in magos and take the starting frame of the decay animation. open geoset animation manager next and create a new geoset anim. select the beard geoset, check "animated" box and click on alpha. input the first frame of the decay animation, for example: (first frame) : 0

also the other geosets that disappear on decay animation has the proper geoset animations in case the one i taught you does not work. you might wanna check out those and copy their geoset anims.

Status
Not open for further replies.