• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Flickering Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
after you're done with CSW I hope there will be an HD version for this one too
Eventually. perhaps. in it's current version, we aren't aiming for it. Since so many custom textures has been made already for SD. It would be a Huge stepback for the art-direction and the atmosphere.

hey friend what is state of this project, its been a while we dont see/hear ani post from you ?

he's currently working for the Chronicles of the Second War as the icon artist
Hey there lovely faces! thanks for the interrest. Flickering Light is not dead. just on hold for the time being... yes, Chronicles of the second war is taking a lot of my spare times, but also Covid life + RL stuff hasn't been kind on productivity. So Killcide and I decided to give ourselves as much time as we need to finish this project.

don't worry, as soon as we have something new to show, we will. :) Cheers! and Happy new year!

Level 2
Hey there lovely faces! thanks for the interrest. Flickering Light is not dead. just on hold for the time being... yes, Chronicles of the second war is taking a lot of my spare times, but also Covid life + RL stuff hasn't been kind on productivity. So Killcide and I decided to give ourselves as much time as we need to finish this project.

don't worry, as soon as we have something new to show, we will. :) Cheers! and Happy new year!
Well, wish you all the luck in luck and future gainings:peasant-cheers-back:

Status
Not open for further replies.