• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flash Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sure, sorry for being inactive. Playing too much WoW, and since nobody post at the forums i dont check them daily anymore =(

Ok heres how it works, its quoted from other thread about grenade:

The grenade is a healing ward with about 2.5 sec duration. When the healing ward is created, i hide the grenade, create a archer that fires a grenade projectile and then i wait the time it takes for projectile to hit gorund (distance/1000) and then show the grenade again. When the grenade dies, i create the effects and kill all nearby units and barrels. The flashbang works just the same, but instead of exploding i create a flashfilter for nearby players.

The "flashfilter" needs WEU (wold editor unlimited) and is in the advanced category, "Advanced - Filter for player" or something similar.

Good luck playing with flashbangs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.