1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

C'mon GaDDen!

Discussion in 'Elimination' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    I love the game elimination, it seems like you got discouraged and stopped making it or something. I hope that all others who enjoy this game could post, give GaDDeN a reason to keep making the game!

PS: Whats your name in WoW? And Server?

2. SnaKy

SnaKy

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm, I haven't reason, but it will be nice..some new mods or something, so go on GaDDen[​IMG]

3. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hehe right now im helping a friend (Rutten_Ko) with his project (im his spell maker). Also playing WoW, ofc, as GaDD (42 druid) or GaDDeNo (21 mage)

Both chars are on the Daggerspine server and in the guild "hordeslayers". Feel free to join me =) I could get u a place in the guild, its really nice :)

Ive been working alittle on elimination too actually... If the interest went up alittle i might continue =)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Gogogo!

I agree with nighty. I think u should work mor on Elimination. I love it and play every day. Go GADDEN!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Woo hoo more encouragement for GaDDeN! I even thought up a new concept in the game! What if you could create custom weapons? Like say you got... 50 range for 3 gold spent in range, or 30 aoe for 3 gold, maybe even damage for 1g-1dmg? This would be interesting, a brand new item all yours, even named after you! The GaDDeNator!

6. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very interesting indeed, but as the weapons are based off Carrion Swarm / Shockwave (and similar abilities) i would need unlimited amounts of spells with different stats. Any ideas of how to do it?

World of Warcraft battlegrounds are released today (downloading the patch as i type) so i have to test those alittle before i continue on elimination. But i see there ARE still ppl that play this, so i guess i can at least try to continue alittle :)

7. imported_Punisher_X

imported_Punisher_X

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. imported_Punisher_X

imported_Punisher_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey GaDDeN if you ever want me to help you with the game just PM me.

Im kindda busy with Project enigma ( http://www.fulgrim.com/enigma/ ). Hey maybe when enigma is finished you could move Elimination over to it. 8)

9. GaDDeN

GaDDeN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sent you a message.