• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C'mon GaDDen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I love the game elimination, it seems like you got discouraged and stopped making it or something. I hope that all others who enjoy this game could post, give GaDDeN a reason to keep making the game!

PS: Whats your name in WoW? And Server?

Level 11
Hmm, I haven't reason, but it will be nice..some new mods or something, so go on GaDDen
happy1.gif

Level 5
Hehe right now im helping a friend (Rutten_Ko) with his project (im his spell maker). Also playing WoW, ofc, as GaDD (42 druid) or GaDDeNo (21 mage)

Both chars are on the Daggerspine server and in the guild "hordeslayers". Feel free to join me =) I could get u a place in the guild, its really nice :)

Ive been working alittle on elimination too actually... If the interest went up alittle i might continue =)

Level 14
Woo hoo more encouragement for GaDDeN! I even thought up a new concept in the game! What if you could create custom weapons? Like say you got... 50 range for 3 gold spent in range, or 30 aoe for 3 gold, maybe even damage for 1g-1dmg? This would be interesting, a brand new item all yours, even named after you! The GaDDeNator!

Level 5
Very interesting indeed, but as the weapons are based off Carrion Swarm / Shockwave (and similar abilities) i would need unlimited amounts of spells with different stats. Any ideas of how to do it?

World of Warcraft battlegrounds are released today (downloading the patch as i type) so i have to test those alittle before i continue on elimination. But i see there ARE still ppl that play this, so i guess i can at least try to continue alittle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.