• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

fish model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
here is a fish model in FBX format it has animation as well and I'm wondering if anyone can convert this in to mdx format and tell me the process on how you converted it :)

thanks in advance

Attachments

• fish.zip
    31.9 KB · Views: 100
Level 3
well if you looked carefully, you wont find anything from that link that converts fbx to mdx ^^ efforts counts so thanks though

Level 3
The thing is I have 200+ models in maya so I have to find a way to make them all mdx while saving the animation and fbx format is the only way to keep the animation. well if you're telling me that I can import my fbx file into blender or milkshape then change them to mdx then it would be fine to use them but it would be nice if someone tries them for me before I get them

Status
Not open for further replies.