• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

First time map maker probs - Heeelllp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So i have taken Divide and Conquer and added a bunch of new units, abilities, heros and it has been quite interesting looking at the mechanics but goddamn are they a pain going back and forth trial and error anyway i have had some pretty big problems come up.

1. I cant open my map in world editor. Whenever i attempt to open the file it opens a blank canvas. i have heard rumor of an updated world editor that doesnt have that problem?

2. The crashes, omg the crashes and im not even using triggers.... or is that the problem here are my last crash logs:

Note: i cant actually upload the map because it wont let me open it outside the editor so i cant go any further till i get over these two

Attachments

• 2016-04-02 02.25.14 Crash.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 2016-04-01 00.17.55 Crash.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 50
Do the crashes occur in game or when you open the map in the editor? When you open the map in the editor, does it show any error message? Or is the canvas literally blank. Try going to "Windows" (in the editor toolbar) and then seeing if your map is listed.

When does the crash occur?

Also, you can attach the map to the post to get better help. We'll be able to take a look at it and tell you if it is something wrong with your map or whether it is something wrong on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.