• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First released map- Last Man Standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
This map was made when I was very new to the world editor. I was still learning the very basics of terraining and triggering, and had yet to learn anything complicated. One of my favorite Red Alert 2 maps had a football field setting, and that map inspired me to make this one. I wanted to make a mpa that had a lot of action, but was quick to complete. I made two sides of mostly normal units that had to fight to the last. I often enjoyed watching large battles, so I made a spectator position and made it so if there were not any human players present, the armies would be triggered to fight. Overall this was just a map I made while trying to familiarize myself with WE.

This map seemed to do well on b.net. Small file size and fast, large battles seemed to be appreciated by other b.net players when I tested it there.

The map takes place in a stadium, where every 10 years two forces must fight to the death for rich people’s entertainment.

You can get it here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=520&sid=1af5280d69fefd75607623a446bc464d

Status
Not open for further replies.