• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twelfth Released Map- Bloody Corridoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
This a WC3 port of a Starcraft map I once played. I don’t remember the name of the mpa or who made it. It’s a fast build map is largely melee rules, but where players must feed their units into the center of the map, where then the AI takes the over and essentially makes it into an AoS match. Players must determine what units are needed and then feed those units into the field. This was also my first attempt with the outland tileset, as it was one of the few tilesets I had not yet used. I also added AI so the map is playable solo or with less thena full house. Overall despite the fun factor, this map has not received many downloads. The minimap is probably a big turnoff as it makes it look too plain. Supports 8 players (4v4 North vs South). Each of the two sides have a portal that they need to protect.

You can try out BC here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1869&sid=1af5280d69fefd75607623a446bc464d

Status
Not open for further replies.