• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twentieth Released Map- Tropicallo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
This was probably the first and only map I made out of boredom. I recycles many of my triggers and object editing from ladies Night and Ashenvale Holy War, and made a makeshift team-based footman wars map. This is mainly a terrain map, since that is what I put most of my effort into. Overall This map was made very quality and I probably could have put much more into it. Not one of my best.

This map takes place during a war between two kingdoms, who are stuggling over a strategically important island. Forces load onto barges and perform landings on the island, only to find it already inhabited by natives. Players get a hero that can choose their own abilites, and must fght through the naga natives, the nemy forces and destroy the enemy landing craft. A tropical island seeting using the sunken ruins tileset. This as also another all-female map.

You can try this map out here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=7557&sid=1af5280d69fefd75607623a446bc464d

Status
Not open for further replies.