• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First non-wc3 model:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
During the Modeling Competition #3 I've learned how to use Gmax and did not wanted to waste my effort only for that competition, so I went on to more models like buildings etc... just for fun.

Here is my first one. I saw it in a dream (to be precise: in three dreams) and when I woke up, I didn't even put up my clothes but switched on my computer ans started modeling. Don't know how long it lasted, but there was a song - DJ Tiesto's Mindcircus - I listened it 48 times during modeling it.

Kinda "art deco" style. Watching it makes veeeery old comics come to my mind.

Oh, and it's a spoiler for a tuned car.

Inspired by the above song and Hans Ruedi Giger's works.

P.S.: Comes in 1024x768 standard wallpaper format:)

Attachments

• I_R_TEH_ROXXXOR.jpg
    I_R_TEH_ROXXXOR.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 917
Level 23
I realy think there have to be more custom space thingies, and not rip-offs from series of movies ^^, I've got a basic design that I used for very much ships, altrough they were made in sketchup... it's very easy design, I even can make it with keyboard thingies. <-> that was it ^^, just a sort of triangle, a normal hull and another triangle like thing ^^. But I'm getting off topic I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.