• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[First Model] The LichKing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
just wanted to show you guys what im working on atm.
Im working on the texture atm although the model still needs some editing

Arthas.jpg

Level 9
ive acturally finished the texture and i have added particles to one eye but i cbf to load it into world edit because particles look wierd in wc3 model veiwer

Level 8
You better be, this is enough to impress the pants off of God himself.

That is, if God wears pants.... i'm not really sure...

I think God wears a robe, but thats just me. Anyway, That model is impressive! If its your first model then Daaaaaaaaamn.

Level 8
Would be even better if you'll let us download it, with credits and rep and all that.

I really wish someone would steal from me, at least it would make me feel cool that someone would steal from me and I would kill my boredom for the day.

And im sure it was a simple mistake and didn't mean to ill-well unlike the rest that just blatant or mass rip from gf.

Like those fucktards from xgm.ru ?

Damn right. You haven't asked and I count this as a flaw. If you only edit one of my models on time more, you'll receive harder punishment.

Did he submit it at any point?

If not then why complain, he is allowed to edit anything he damn well pleases. If you upload it then people can edit it as much as they want as long as they don't release anything, whether or not they asked for permission doesn't matter.

So he showcased the edited model, big deal. Stop threatening people just because you are able to hand out infractions.

Which is why I asked if he did and then stated if not, because in the case that he did, general frank was right about most of what he said (besides from the over hostile behavior).

I'm sorry for being too hostile, but I really hate it when people edit my model edits without and saying that's what they done. Not stating the original author is just pansy, but in the end being passive and saying it never happened.

BTW is stated that my model is not allowed to be modified, only if someone asks me about that.

Level 35
So XGM steals from you?....that would explain alot of the higher quality models (other than WoW) and the prevelent use of "blade master" and "arthas" models...and all of them seemed very familiar.....

I can see why you would want your art to not be stolen....Although I wonder if anyone has ever stolen mine.......hmmmz.

I personally agree with GF on this one. You should at least ask permission first, before you edit something and put it on display.

So anyways....

By order of the High Elven Inquisition of the Holy Light, and the Illuminai...I hereby blacklist XGM as Heretical, and Blasphemous!!!!!

Exterminatus, inbound......

-Elenai the Priest-

Status
Not open for further replies.