• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FireShield

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The FireShield_portraint is shield using hand right.
The file without the portrait is the shield using left hand.

By JoySoy

Keywords:
Shield, Fire, JoySoy
Contents

FireShield (Model)

FireShield (Model)

Reviews
22:15, 10th Nov 2012 -Grendel: c'mon, its doable with in-game textures. if you find fitting in-game textures, i'll approve this.

M

22:15, 10th Nov 2012
-Grendel: c'mon, its doable with in-game textures. if you find fitting in-game textures, i'll approve this.

The file size is way too big for something so simple. If you're going to use a custom texture, you need to make the model complex enough to match. Otherwise, with a model this simple, you should find a way to make it with in-game textures. Shouldn't be hard, anyway you can blend material layers. In fact, doing it with in-game textures, you could even make particle emitters for fire, which would look much better than your flat custom texture, and would have much less file size.

I'll have to give this a 2/5.