• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire spell ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Nothing really specific, just post any kind of fire-based spell idea or spell linked to fire you can think of. ANYTHING.....I'm really running out of ideas so i hope i get a lot of suggestions. If you found a fire spell you liked, you can also post them here.

Level 10
lol, no biggie, but if you want to flame (no pun intended), at least include an idea i can work with.

The fire wall idea sounds interesting.

Now i still need more ideas. I have two spells that need to be made. Possibly an interesting passive.

Level 16
I did this in a spell pack I still have but never submitted. It's basically same name as Juice's but it's a shockwave with the phoenix, where the caster turns into the phoenix, and when the shockwave ends, the caster goes there. Sounds rigged being a blink and offensive spell, but just needs some balancing. The only problem is because the caster will be hidden, enemies act like there is no source of caster, and will flee in horror

Level 10
Interesting but i already have this type of spell for my hero and i found a way to keep units to him and move him effectively so units don't run away.

Here's the first two spells that i've done. ! my guy runs in a line and leaves a fire trails and stuns units he hits (kinda like impale).

The second i used the flamethrower with a different unit so it looks like it's coming out of his hand. Now that you guys know the two spells i have, perhaps this might help when making suggestions to keep my guy somewhat balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.