• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Emblem Epic RPG Recruits needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
cheapsnapsht.jpg

my friend and i are currently making this map. i'm guessing we are about 10% finished so far. we need a terrain master (seeing as i suck at terraining) a modeler who can create good models that use little space. and a some beta testers.
Modeler-
Terrainer-
Beta Testers-
we are taking our time slow and steady so we plan to release this map near summer, to find any glitches, improvements etc.
currently i have a good friend whose doing triggering for me so later on we may require a trigger master to see if there needs to be any improvements.

Level 8
my friend and i are currently making this map. i'm guessing we are about 10% finished so far. we need a terrain master (seeing as i suck at terraining) a modeler who can create good models that use little space. and a some beta testers.
Modeler-
Terrainer-
Beta Testers-
we are taking our time slow and steady so we plan to release this map near summer, to find any glitches, improvements etc.
currently i have a good friend whose doing triggering for me so later on we may require a trigger master to see if there needs to be any improvements.

Hmm i'm a wicked terrainer, BUT, we just got started on Project Ascendency and i'm afraid I have no time, send me the specs of what you want and I might have it done in 3-4 days.

Level 2
the thing is i have to send you the map over AIM because my friend who was working on the triggers has all those stuff on there, plus the heroes and the items i was working on. i just need the map looking fancy/beautiful. and keeping the terrain as it is.
top left is snow, bottom left is all desert, bottom right is rugged mountainiuos terrain, top left is right, and middle is plains

Level 8
So fire emblem... Your doing what nations? theorigional ones or the sacred stones ones? maybe the path of radiance ones? Cauz then I can blend them better...

but yea i can make it puurty but it will take more time...

Status
Not open for further replies.