• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Find maps camera settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Thanks Pharaoh it worked but when I type in the numbers I got in each of the corresponding fields by rounding them, and implement the real to string method you posted above in my own map, the numbers don't match up to the ones I am entering when I display them. Not sure exactly what's causing that?

Level 8
I mean I entered the real values I got using the string method you posted above in the corresponding GUI action for each seperate value, and I did that by rounding them. Then when I employed the string method in my map, the settings did not match up to the numbers I had typed in and rounded to. I knew they weren't going to be precise because I rounded them but some of the values were not even close to what I had inputted. Hope that makes it more clear.

EDIT: I got it working to my liking, no worries. =) Thanks for the help! +REP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.