• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Find Arnold!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Find Arnold! is a map where you need to find Arnold. I made this map whilst in a sugar rush frenzy with a bunch of wheres wally books nearby. There really isn't much to say about this map but it features:
-Light Storyline
-Wacky Randomly Generated Characters
-The Mighty Arnold!
-A little bit of light Humor

This game will easily give you and up to 7 friends a good 10 to 20 minutes of fun as you scurry frantically to find Arnold first. If your not feeling competitive you can practice on your own to get an edge on your friends.

How to Play in Five Steps:
1. Find some friends to play with or play on your own
2. Search for Arnold
3. Search some more
4. When found Select him
5. Brag and lol.

Keywords:
Where, is, Wally, Arnold, Find, Where's, Search, Funny
Contents

Find Arnold! (Map)

Reviews
07:07, 30th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
I thought I might also include this tip for those who really need to but can't find him.

WARNING SPOILER:[broke="The units are randomly placed so I cannot help you specifically however he is the only unit using the (Villager Male 1) model. Good Luck!"]Can't Find Him?[/broke]

PLEASE VOTE AND RATE THANKS!

Last edited:
Level 3
Well, not to enjoable terrain i agree, but i have seen worse. otherwise, this brings me about 20-30 secounds of fun. Still i don even like the find wally's so what do i know...

Yeah but as you said it only entertained you very shortly, the reasoning behind my fast terrain. This was just a quick project i made whilst waiting for my pizza dough to rise.

thanks for the comment