• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Final Questions!!!HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Here, mine final quests to end that boring fase of questions!
1)What is a trigger?And what i can do with that?How i use that?
2)How i use the "JASS"?
3)What is a AI?How i use that?
And pls, if you can show me a mini-tutorial, on a site or here, pls, tell me!

Thanks!

Level 4
f

If you have no idea what triggers and jass in then there is no way you will understand Jass which is a high level programming langauge.

About triggers, they are instructions that make up the syntax that the wc3 editor uses to make custom maps. There are 3 types of triggers "Events, Actions, and conditions". Without a basic understanding of programming or someone to go through and help walk you through makeing a basic map or something it might be hard for you to understand.

I reccommend looking at some maps on this site that are not protected to so how the triggers work in them to achieve different gameplay.

There is also a basic tutorial explaining some of the events, conditions and actions. In the tutorial section of the forum.

Level 6
I'll just attempt to tackle that third question.

AI stands for artificial intelligence. This is basically machine imitation of human intelligence. Artificial intelligence is a large field, and there are many applications of it. Internet search engines use a sort of artificial intelligence, for example. If you were to execute a search at http://www.google.com/ with the text "jass tutorial," the computers at Google would apply AI algorithms to search their database for websites with JASS tutorials. Another place people see artificial intelligence at work every day is in computer linguistics. If you have ever used a program like Microsoft Word, you would know that it attempts to correct common grammar errors and spelling mistakes just like a real human reader might. These are but two examples; there are many more, of course. As you can see, artificial intelligence is very helpful in day to day life.

Status
Not open for further replies.