• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Model Category

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
No, it wouldn't encourage FF models. FF models are useless anyway. Grow some immagenation people and make your own universes

The day you can successfully make a turn based RPG in WC3, THEN tell me we need FF models

Level 1
Mecheon, I'd have to agree with you. There shouldn't be a final fantasy section or a Lotr section, or any other movie/game section.However, if this is true, and if you want people to "use their imaganation",then who made the 'star wars' and 'Dynasty Warriors' section ?

I am not accusing you, by any means.But in order to create a section, you have to become a moderator.Also, in order to create a section in the 'models' section, you have to be a model section moderator.So, assuming that you have to be a model section moderator in order to create a section in the models catoregory, it would either be Darky29, Mecheon, VGsatomi and DeadDogNoGoWoof.

We know that Darky29 left this website a long time ago, and he is currently obsessed with World of Warcraft™.I will discontinue talking about Darky's obsession with WoW and I will go back on topic.Therefore, by process of elimanation, there are three moderators in the models section. All we know is that one of the moderators is a Star wars/ Dynasty warriors fan :roll: .

Deep thought said:
Mecheon, I'd have to agree with you. There shouldn't be a final fantasy section or a Lotr section, or any other movie/game section.However, if this is true, and if you want people to "use their imaganation",then who made the 'star wars' and 'Dynasty Warriors' section ?

I am not accusing you, by any means.But in order to create a section, you have to become a moderator.Also, in order to create a section in the 'models' section, you have to be a model section moderator.So, assuming that you have to be a model section moderator in order to create a section in the models catoregory, it would either be Darky29, Mecheon, VGsatomi and DeadDogNoGoWoof.

We know that Darky29 left this website a long time ago, and he is currently obsessed with World of Warcraft™.I will discontinue talking about Darky's obsession with WoW and I will go back on topic.Therefore, by process of elimanation, there are three moderators in the models section. All we know is that one of the moderators is a Star wars/ Dynasty warriors fan :roll: .

A new catagory is needed when an certain amount of models of a certain theme are uploaded on the site, for example, I flooded this site with prehistory and Star Wars models, and after a while when there were lots of both themes VG made two new sections for them, and also a Dynasty Warriors section, also because there were just a whole lot of them, it's simply to be able to keep track of all the different types of themes and models.

I suggested an Anime catagory because that would include a whole lot of models that could have it's own catagory but just aren't enough of them, Anime would include stuff like FF, DBZ etc. etc. I can't think of any more examples cause I'm no expert, but I'm sure there are much more, and Dynasty Warriors could probably also be included in such an Anime catagory

and LoTR also might get it's own catagory one day, just not yet cause there's not enough models for it.

But there are catagories with wc3 races with less models then there are LoTR models, but that's because those catagories are more important for Wc3 cause it's about Wc3, and this is a Wc3 modding site after all, so, other themes that have nothing to do with wc3 itself can get it's own catagory, but they just need more models.

And Darky is not obsessed with WoW, he's studying and barely has enough money to keep this site alive (or at least, that's what I've heard)

Level 25
Olof went over it basically

To be simple, I nor DDNGW can add sections. Only people like VG can. If a certain groups of models of a specific theme explode into existance, like Olof's rampaging prehistoric rampage, and those Dynasty Warriors ones, then we add a section for them

Status
Not open for further replies.