• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Model: Adelbert steiner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Level 25
Judas Christ tell me how to make request better or something.....

You need a topic that catches people's attention, and probably a person interested in the content

Now, while I do love FF9, I can't model from scratch (For WC3 at least), animate or texture. For WC3, I can only MDL edit, plus I'm pretty damn lazy, so while I'd love this request to be done, cause more FF9 stuff never hurt anyone, I can't do it, and thanks to the winging Cloud fanboys, FF topics are pretty looked down upon

Level 11
You need a topic that catches people's attention, and probably a person interested in the content

Now, while I do love FF9, I can't model from scratch (For WC3 at least), animate or texture. For WC3, I can only MDL edit, plus I'm pretty damn lazy, so while I'd love this request to be done, cause more FF9 stuff never hurt anyone, I can't do it, and thanks to the winging Cloud fanboys, FF topics are pretty looked down upon

Yeah, it would be just removing shield and making some skin to it. Nothing else. Well if you someday are not tired you could try, i would apreciate it.

Level 14
Hmm well, I cannot texture or anything, but if someone can do something with the attached file (footman with no shield) then I guess that's fine.

I've tried doing skins, I was abysmal. Sorry I can't help much more :(

Attachments

• Footman_nosheild.mdx
    101.7 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.