• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

File Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Hello There!

I really need help about restoring files well, This will be a long story.
I was looking at my cousin in the sofa so I looked carefully and I saw my files and the "Elatuda" Folder so he really wants it to delete it just to make fun of me, so He deleted it immediately but it's still on the Recycle bin, then he Tries to empties the recycle bin to piss me off again and he cleaned the recycle bin, All my files, Documents and my Maps are there even the Important ones are there. So I need it back, What I did to Restore my files wasn't good on "previous sections" shit or whatever but sadly, I didn't worked. So I need suggestions and help to restore my files and to run properly

but what's the solution to restore back your files Alright and working fine?

iP4jasZ.png

Note, I have a bad grammar, I'm sorry.

Roland

R

Roland

Thanks for The help, MortAr, But I have it solved, I used Recuva but takes hours/minutes to scan all the stuff deleted on the Recycle Bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.