• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hero of empire windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, i need help. I play all the time hero of empire of immortal siegfried. A map of warcraft. Before upgrading w10 all worked fine. Now not. In the 50% of times my game stuck and even the mouse pointer disappear.The only thing that remain to do is restart the pc.I followed the tutorial regarding the files ddl of direct x. not work. I searched in internet but invain. I tried to return to w8 but not possible because files cancelled due the restore the last working configuration ( i used in the hope to resolve the problem).If someone of us can help me ( even viaa teamweaver i can send the codes via garena) i would be very grateful. i enjoy to play hoe but this bad w10 ruined my hobby.thanks in advance

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Try a clean install of Windows 10. Any form of upgrade is littered with issues, both big and small.

Most important is you make sure you clean install your graphic drivers. Use Program and Features to uninstall the old drivers and then install the new Windows 10 drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.