• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FF7 : Advent Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
how many of you have watched it? even though im a ff fanatic myself, i cant help but notice certain things throughout the show.
1. Cloud has only got scratched like 2 times in the show. 1st when Kadaj was holding jenova and they are skiing down the mountain. and 2nd when sephiroth throws him against a wall.
2. The people can jump superbly high and stay afloat for a long duration. Superman has new rivals.
3. The other characters(Yuffie, Tifa, Barret, etc.) only appeared for less than 10 minutes. i was hoping i could see more of vincent actually.

Level 25
Laws of anime physics run riot

Anywho, I haven't seen it. I'd probably flame it if I did, cause I haven't been impressed with anything Square made since Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 9

... Lets just say that Trigger set my expectations very high and I want more than an english patch for Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross, I want more sequals

Level 10
well i got to admut that it IS expensive to buy a dvd version. but, have you even watched it?

Level 4
yes i have seen the film.

obviously fanatics like you will Looooove the film,

althought I must say that the battle scenes are great, that's about it, and some of the music.

The film as a whole is pretty weak.

5/10

Level 10
the only problem with the battle scenes is that it all happens too fast. either that or it's filled with unneccssary trash talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.