• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FF7 Models!

Cloud or Sepithroth

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i would like Cloud Tifa and Barret. a new sephiorth would be nice!

OK ALL MODELERS!!!i have pics of Tifa. Cloud, and Barret at my website for wc3 www.freewebs.com/ahrim
go there and click on "requested Models" and it has 7 diffrent pics of them from FF7 advent children. I am also as we speaking uploading a movie to google video i have no clue when it will be done but it will show you cloud as he fights, tifa, and barret...

EDIT: DUe to the fact that FF7 Advent Children ISNT released in the USA i am waiting untill April 1st to put the movie on google video *as far as i know thats when it is released in the USA* i am sorry but if you ARE going to make the models i can email it to you or find another way of getting it to you.

Level 2
Mecheon said:
Here's the thing

Olof doesn't like Final Fantasy 7. Very few modelers do.

Hence why there are very few models of it

yeah i noticed...i found a sephroith model near the begining and it will do cause he wont accutyl fight in my campagin but have a ending movie that requires a model resembling cloud otherwise it would look a tad awkward =\

Status
Not open for further replies.