• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FF7 CHARACTERS NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
plz make more final fantasy 7 characters, all there is, is cloud,sephiroth and barret, although these are good i feel you need more final fantasy characters, characters that are need are, yuffie, cid, vincent <----want really badly, red 13, zack (the black haired cloud) cait sith and tifa

Level 4
i can see ya new, so I'll just make this quick.
anytime that you post a new topic be sure to go back and check to see fi it doubled (as it did this time)
there's a lil X at the top right corner(normally, if not use the edit button and delete the post at the bottom)
hoping you read and fix this b4 a mod finds it... hate to see someone get warned cause of this.

on topic: sry i cant model, but this is a decent request so i hope someone helps ya out... might enjoy some of those models myself... though I'll prolly never use them on a map that shows up on bnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.