• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feral Impulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
What's the ability that the Dota Map Developer used for make Lycanthrope's Feral impulse ?Looks like he used command aura and Endurance aura,cuz there are Two bufs,one wich increases damage and other that increases attack speed.Or maybe he used 1 only ability that I don't know which increases the attack speed and damage.

If not,what could he do for add command aura and enrudance aura for one only hero ?If using Spell Book,how did he increase the level of these two abilities.If using unit dummy,what could be his targets allowed?

Level 33
The aura's Stats - Targets Allowed is changed to Self.
Also, I believed it's not Aura emanating from Lycan, because all units under his control will gain this ability even when Lycan and the units is far away to each other.
It is like the abilities (+DMG / +AS) are added upon the unit is controlled/summoned.

Simply put, when Lycan's wolves are summoned;
  • Feral Impulse
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Spawns a summoned unit
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Summon Wolves
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add +AS to (Summoned unit)
      • Unit - Add +DMG to (Summoned unit)
EDIT:
It seems it only works when Lycan is nearby, which is Aura, but the Stats - Targets Allowed is Player Units (so it will only affect your own units only, other player, be it your Friend or Enemy, won't get the aura)
And yes, it uses Aura of Endurance Aura + Command Aura.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
Hmmm,u may give me it only for the hero.I wont it with units,I want it only with the Hero.Not working on units controlleds,Nothing,Only for the Hero with this ability.

So you think that is possible do it using spell book ?Or with dummy unit. I want the ability only for the hero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.