• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Centaur Archer (Re-Classic)

Female Centaur Archer
202516-b1f7eb6a64e8fd592e393498d2eb60ba.png
880889.jpg
- Added an icon made by r.ace613
- Added a version without the iris in the eye
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Creep/Ranged Unit
Author's Notes
This model is my contribution for the project of Kaigar. :smile:
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models. :smile:
Previews
Contents

Centaur Archer (Model)

Centaur Archer (No Iris) (Model)

Centaur Archer Missile (Model)

Female Centaur Archer Icon by r.ace613 (Icon)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A simple variant of the centaur archer. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 35
Thanks, there are actually many problems that I encountered with this model when I am making it so it took a while for me to finally finish it glad that it is done now. :thumbs_up:
Damn, glad it came out good all the same :D
Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do when you get back to the Satyrs, or even delve into the Corrupted Treants
No pressure, though, but if you don't do them I will cry myself to sleep

Level 58
love her hair and bow.... welldone!
Damn, glad it came out good all the same :D
Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do when you get back to the Satyrs, or even delve into the Corrupted Treants
No pressure, though, but if you don't do them I will cry myself to sleep
Do not worry the time of their recreation will come.:wink:
Good model, thank you!
Thanks.:smile:

Level 2
Another great work, I dont find so much female centaurs models so this will be great for the collection, anyway, female models always welcome for me ♥

Level 5
Very good! Well done!

The only major issue I see here are the eyes itself, they are very human, and rather too sharp for a centaur.
Perhaps simply changing it to a dark brown will do? Or you might have to make new eye textures, well, only way to know is to try and you are of course the Master Artist here :ogre_haosis:

Level 58
Very good! Well done!

The only major issue I see here are the eyes itself, they are very human, and rather too sharp for a centaur.
Perhaps simply changing it to a dark brown will do? Or you might have to make new eye textures, well, only way to know is to try and you are of course the Master Artist here :ogre_haosis:
Thanks, but I would not say that they are a major issue since centaurs are half-man and half-horse and I actually used a dwarf eyes, after all I am just trying to follow the reference with that said I also have updated the eyes to the filter mode "add alpha" to hopefully achieve that blind eye look and added a version without the iris. :thumbs_up:

Level 48
Nice model! now this girl: CentaurArcher, won't be the only female centaur on the hive (besides the retextured dryads).

They honestly look so great together. The one you linked can be an upgraded version, or the Impaler, etc.

I'd love to see Johnwar tackle the Centaur Sorceresses from Reforged as well. I recommend using RMS to splice some mage animations onto the Centaur's body. Maybe the Archmage could be a good animation base.

Level 34
They honestly look so great together. The one you linked can be an upgraded version, or the Impaler, etc.

I'd love to see Johnwar tackle the Centaur Sorceresses from Reforged as well. I recommend using RMS to splice some mage animations onto the Centaur's body. Maybe the Archmage could be a good animation base.
Ujimasa was way ahead of his time X'D : Archmage-Horse Hybrid and Derivatives

Level 58
Heck yeah, female models and Centaur models.
Nice model! now this girl: CentaurArcher, won't be the only female centaur on the hive (besides the retextured dryads).
Thanks. :smile:

Ujimasa was way ahead of his time X'D : Archmage-Horse Hybrid and Derivatives
I'll use the model stein123 linked then, when I make the centaur sorceress.:thumbs_up: