1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

felstalker.blp

Submitted by Bumhunter
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Today I bring you a super-futuristic interpretation of the felhound.
Now, I know it does not really fit into the warcraft 3 universe, since it can't really be put into the "goblin-tech" drawer and surely not in the "space-marine" drawer, but it was a LOT of fun to map (...to hell with his rear feet though. Srsly, I wish them into the fiery depths.) and design and I hope a few of you like it.
Bum

The texture I used as the base was the original felhound texture.
I created all changes in Photoshop with the help of the pentool and a lot of shading-by-hand.

Click here, to see the current version

[​IMG]

Mouth detail:

[​IMG]

Keywords:
felhound, robot, cyborg, biomech, mech, sci, fi, scifi, future, futuristic, white, grey, clean, glow, bot, robot
Contents

Felhound 5000 (Texture)

Reviews
13:58, 28th Mar 2016 ~Nightmare: [IMG] The theme was executed really well. The techniques used was also an addition. Although it needs have more robotic details. The teeth was a small, but it doesn't matter. Overall, the skin is shaded well and...
  1. Bumhunter

Bumhunter

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I've added teeth and slits in the lower jaw at the positions they sink into the model.

I won't be adding any highlights though, since I don't believe that metal HAS to be shiny to be recognized as metal.
    Of course that rule does NOT apply if the overall style of the skin would be medieval or steampunk. Those two styles won't work without shiny metal.
    Here is a reference I used when I thought about how I could do the shading on this one. Link to deviantart

2. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yes, i kinda agree with you.

I like the outcome. Nice work indeed! :)

3. BrothForMyPeople

BrothForMyPeople

Resources:
    Resources: