• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feedback Remoosed Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
First of all, I must say that the work you, people, have done on the new Hive is just ... Huge as fack ! Nothing is perfect but I do think the new version is nearly to the perfect.

Here are some things that are only changes that could be made, in my opinion. It obviously depends from each people, and it is in now way bugs, or stuff like that :

1. I would make a liiiittle bit bigger the 3 buttons "medias, streams and menu"

2. While traveling in the website and make the "toolbar" on the top appearing, maybe seperate a bit "Media/Stream" from "Models, maps, ..." from "FB, Insta, Twitter, ..." to use a bit more of that long dark grey bar.

2. Sometimes, the 3D viewer seems to be buggy (or the model). I took the example with "Alexstrasza Reforged" from Z1003. She has an alternate from, and when using the 3D viewer, it put together the human and dragon form. I tried other models with alternate form and there were no problems, so I'm not 100% sure if the problem is the 3D viewer or the model.
Hive Screen.png

3. Into the 3D Viewer, when looking for a unit a building, I test with 3-4, and team color seems buggy from Turquoise to Peanut. When selecting those, it put the model in all black.
Hive screen 2.png

Things I did really appreciate :

1. Icons used for the design of the website.
2. Like system on ressources.
3. Little icons system when u're navigating, giving you the possibility to go from map to model without going back on the top of the map.
4. 3D viewer, just awesome! + The team color, oh yea!
5. New experience system looks cool.

I've done a fast check of the website on my work break, but here's what I found usefull to say. Thanks for this huge and wonderful creation and keep going ! :peasant-ok-hand:

I too have problem with the 3d model viewer, alot of the models dont show properly for me or I only get a thin piece of "silver" looking like part of the weapon or armor lol, and well its def not a problem with the models.
This viewer feels like there is a hidden troll or two throwing spears and axes around causing trouble for the creators lmao(even the previous version lol), but yea overall the viewer is much better looking and im liking those options in it too.

I cant wait for it be the one, and not in BETA, lol loving it entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.