• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feedback ability cannot be used together with Moon Glaive Help

Level 3
So I’m trying to give my Cuatls the ability to use moon glaive and have feedback. The problem that I am encountering is that feedback depends on the attack to be considered a “missle” whereas, moon glaive wants it to be a “missile (bounce)”. I tried making a second attack for Cuatls with all the same parameters except one is just missile instead, however both abilities sorta “default” to what combat attack 1 always is. I was wondering if anyone figured out how to use them both without having to use triggers. Thanks!

Level 3
I think you'll need triggers. Feedback is never going to be able to burn mana on multiple targets at once.
Yeah I thought so too, I ended up using the obsidian statue ability to become a destroyer, made 2 of the same exact units, made two of the said abilities to interchange the same unit between one another to make an illusion that it is “switching”