• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Federalism Aura

GDI-like Federalism Aura.
Made from scratch with Milkshape !

Have fun with it.
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sites in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
GDI, eagle, falcon, federalism, aura, blue, non-commie
Contents

Federalism Aura (Model)

Reviews
12:30, 26th Dec 2008 Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. A great resource to show that you don't need fancy custom textures to make a good model.

M

12:30, 26th Dec 2008
Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. A great resource to show that you don't need fancy custom textures to make a good model.

Level 7
Pure win model, cept there's one problem: GDI sucks, NOD power ftw!
Nonetheless, C&C is awesome. (But NOD wins, sucka)

Last edited:
Level 1
I think it is well made 5/5 but the only problem is that i dont know when i should use it, i dont like the whole thing but for ppl that need things like this it is great

Level 3
Pure win model, cept there's one problem: GDI sucks, NOD power ftw!
Nonetheless, C&C is awesome. (But NOD wins, sucka)

Pretty cool for a C&C map, exactly what my cousin was needing thanks.
Kanes dead my friend GDI rules you all NOD losers, we have beaten you back several times, over and over, and you still insist in trying to win losers
and yes i know he revives i played all of tiberian history