• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Life of a Peasant] Features in a LOAP map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm working on a LOAP map, which has gone surprisingly fast.
With this in mind, what kind of features you would like to see in a map of this genre? (just think of a rpg in which all the stuff happens around a city).
It is ambiented in the modern world and revolves around humans -ie. no elves,dwarfs, etc.- but i'm thinking about just placing some goblins just for the sake of goblins.

Could be even technical "quality of life" things too. Note that this question aims to gather not so obvious data (as it definitely will support professions and such) but aspects and features that you always wanted to see in such a map but rarely saw.

Level 11
One thing I would suggest on the mechanical side of things is to have switches for opening doors. Additionally, have a extra switch that can do a multiple of things that turns on/off automatic opening for allies/yourself. I always felt the opening/closing commands for doors that plagues so many Loap maps to be tedious as hell and annoying. A feature I honestly think that should had existed for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.