• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Favorite World of WarCraft zone music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
World of WarCraft is a rich game and it has a lot of zones all with individual music. So which one is your favorite?

My favorite of all the World of WarCraft zones is easily Grizzly Hills not only because it's great music but also because it reminds me of home.

Level 24
Good choice though. It gives you that sense of freedom and freshness.

And the feeling of sitting in a thick forest next to a thin river running down a mountain hill as far the eye can see. Sweden how I love you. :)

Do you really expect me to pick a favourite? :( My absolute favourite thing about World of Warcraft is the music. Game music in general I find to be a very important factor in the quality of my experience. Every time I try to quit, it's always the music that drags me back.

Level 24
Damn do I remember that one from running into the Goldshire inn with my first human character. :D

I love Dun Morogh's music (first place I leveled when I started the game), and the piano always gives me the nostalgia-feels.

Karazhan has to have some of my favorite music. I used to just sit my character there and listen to it. The harpsichord reminds me a lot of wc2--and I still listen to it occasionally while studying (even learned a little bit of it on piano a few years back).

But there are so many to choose from. After WotLK, I mostly began to turn off background music in place of my own to listen to (at least after I've heard the game music for a while). But I'll still occasionally toggle it back on to get the feels. Or I'll listen to it while studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.