• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Tv show / Anime / Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
@VGsatomi: I thought I said Family Guy? Oh well, the Simpsons is also pretty good.

Thanx Darky27 for reminding me about LotR, I just have to see the third one (I didnt want to sit in the theatre for 3.5 hours...).

EDIT: @VGsatomi: My mistake, I didn't see your sig...

Level 7
fav. tv show: also the simpsons
fav. movie: lotr, pirates (or curse, im not sure) of the carribean, star wars and shrek

Level 4
my fave is.....

anime: chobits,fushigi-yuugi and many other japanese anime

movie: van hellsing,matrix and jeeper's creepers2

Level 2
Favorite TV show: Who's Line is it Anyway? and the original TMNT cartoon, but they dont show it anymore
Favorite Anime: dont like anime, makes no sense to me
Favorite Movie: its a tie between Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
Favorite Stand-up Comedian: Lewis Black or Robin Williams

Level 6
Fav TV SHOW/Cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants

Fav Anime: Naruto(Of course.. duh..)

Fav Movie: all of the LOTR movies.

Darky.. your such a pervert..

Level 7
Dread The Undead said:
did you ever play the game? if you love it you must play it! it realy good

do u mean the LOTR hack&slay game? i love it, but there are too less missions :(

Level 2
My fav show, hrm... prolly would have to be... Anything Gundam.
As for my Fav Anime, its Obviously Naruto(See Avatar)
And for the movie, i would have to say... LOTR or Star Wars anthologies, but im not tied to either one.

Level 3
Fav Anime: Too many to list but FLCL(FOOLY COOLY) sits at the top. I also like Ditry Pair, Birdy the Mighty, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Neo Genesis Evangelion(they really hit rock bottom by doing .hack no offense to whoever likes that show), Inuyasha, but probably Ranma 1/2 more, Jin-Roh(my sig w00t), Some mini series are great too. I don't like anything toonami plays *bleh*

Fav real Tv Show: When it comes to non animated tv shows... idk, if it's not a cartoon I don't watch it.

Fav Movie(s): Escaflowne the Movie, Cowboy Bebop the Movie, Animatrix even though some points the anime samurai one looks so americanized damn american perspectives. Paper doors were no where near that tall!

Level 6
Favorite TV anime: Rurouni Kenshin, I think everyone guessed...

Favorite TV show: Well, guess it' s Charmed (Don' t laugh, Darky and me understand at some point this TV show...)

Favorite Movie: Hmmmm... Harry Potter! Joking. Maybe LotR or else it' s Comedies such as Hot Shots.

Hey Kohaku that avatar and sig look cool on you!

Level 2
Favorite Movies: ScarFace, Godfather Series, Training day, Usual Suspects, and JFK.
Favorite Show: SEINFIELD, friends

Level 5
Favourite Tv-shows: Simpsons, Big Train, Futurama
Favourite anime: I've only seen anime's on german, and i'm really not that good on german.. =)
Favourite movies: The Boondock Saints, Natural Born Killers, Kill Bill 2, Pulp Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.