• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Animes

I can't get rid of this poll.

• Oh noes.

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • :0

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Anime

Does anyone in this forum watch anime? Im a big fan, i just love it, Right now im watching Naruto and Bleach

Level 21
yeh i used to watch the old skool! u know like DBZ n stuff but that was way back in the day now i gone of it. but my mate is into it so he tells me some stuff in, like the more modern ones he was telling me about one called ad police and alein-x or something i dunno i forget.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Re: Anime

Yeh, Db is one of the better series. I watched it all, both Db Dbz and Dbgt, and still have it on cds, its about 25 gb, Naruto is 13 gb and bleach is about 3. Its filling up my hd, but its worth it..

Level 21
DBZ and DBgt were soo good, but i never got into DB i didnt like the look of it, i got to admit tho the freeza saga was sooooo cool. i didnt get into DB beacuse when it was first shown here i had grown up a bit and it didnt appeal to me like before, and also the drawing and art didnt look as cool, the fighting looked a bit weak too. i watched DBZ from the raditz saga where piccolo and goku fought raditz all the way through to DBgt when goku was ss4 but thats all behind me, one day i would like to see trigun tho, it looks sooo cool.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Hmm, I once had Trigon the movie, but I deleted it to get free space for something else...

Level 6

Yeah, Anime is cool :) But not very popular in our country... only such stupid series like Yugioh... u see only childish anime on TV ;) I want to see Naruto too, I only know the Manga. DBZ is real old-skool, it made Anime popular in Europe, I think. I saw it several times... A few weeks ago I saw Jin Roh ... it is a really good Anime ! How do u like Hellsing??

Level 14

Trigun has no movie, if you only have 13GB for Naruto you either do not have all 119 episodes or you found a way to compress them and I would like to know how. The DB series (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Grand Tour, Dragon Ball After Final, and all 15 movies) I am betting would likewise take up over 25GB so I am really curious as to how you compress it all, I need it so I do not go and buy yet another 250GB hard drive:oops:

As for me I have seen:
Naruto
DB series (do not feel like listing them all again :p)
Read or Die OVA
Read or Die
Trigun
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Scrapped Princess
Noir
Princess Mononoke
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell the Movie
All Transformer series and movies (like a total of 15 different shows there)
GI Joe
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Blood the last vampire
Hellsing
Salior Senshi
Witch Hunter Robin
Chocobits
Ranma 1/2
Evangelion
Nadesco
Aa! Megamisamaa
Onegai! Teacher
Angel Sanctuary
Video Girl Ai
Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Gundam 0800 colony
G Gundam
8th Mobile suite Gundam (my favourite of the Gundams)
Inuyasha
Love Hina
Love Hina movies
Ninja Scroll
Ghost in the Machine
Acceleracers
Zoids
Zoids Chaotic Century
Yoriadæ Samurai Troopers
Ronin Warriors
Three different Lodos Wars
The Three Tenchi Muyoi's shows
Super Marios Brothers
First season of Pokemon
three seasons of Digimon
Chrono Trigger
Voltron
Thundercats
Spiral: the staircase of Reason
And some other movies I cannot remember

Mastif

M

Mastif

Sry it was'nt 13 gb its 17,3 gb.. Hmm dunno what Movie it was if there isnt any Trigon movie. Btw there is no Db movie called After final, AF is for after future, and i dont wanna see it cause i heard it sucks. Has anyone seen Full metal alchemist?

Level 14

Yeah, I have, it is pretty sweet I thought. Are you thinking of Trigon or Trigun? Trigun is with Vash the Stampede, Milly, Knives, Legato, Woolfwood, and some others. I have never heard of Trigon. Sorry about the mistranslation for AF, in japanese it is ane mirai, I think, so it could be translated as either, tho future is better. And yes, it does suck; basically all of Kakarots kids look like him and Vegeta's look like Vegetta, and same with Bulma. Then this crappy little human who is like 1% saiya-jen become a super saiya-jen and beats up these kids. Then he goes out to search for the dragon balls with his anceastor, Pan, so that she can be cured. That is the basis for it, totally dumb.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Well, I love anime just as much, i just cant download it from anywhere, cause i cant use filesharing programs, because of my parents:( Maybe its Trigun, i dunno.....

Level 6

"Three different Lodos Wars"

Yeah, cool Fantasy! When I saw Record of Lodoss War, I was really impressed. But maybe its easy to impress me with it, cause I like fantasy-genre ;)

btw Final Fantasy need a good Anime-Movie, cause the last movie sucked. It didn't match with one strory...Too boring... but the games are real good! I, II, ... (VII is the best one :))

Level 14

If you ever become a member I will send you the newest trailor for Advent Children. Personally I got very bored very quickly by two of the three Lodoss Wars. The third was when they were all chibi, which was just hilarious, hard to stay angry at them like that, even when the plot sucks. Those who Hunt Elves is better than Lodoss War, hell, even the (very old) Adventures of Link is better.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Omg I just got the new anime movie: Appleseed from Psypraq! Going to watch it now.

Level 21
erm yes...its anime....*cough* no its a skate vid, totaly off topic but it needs to said girl-yeah right rules. sorry for goin off topic but hey thats what this section is called lol!

ne ways i wanted to ask, remember pokemon? was that anime?

oh and DBZ is the best anime i have ever seen, not that i have seen that much but it is good, alot betetr than GT

Level 6

Why not ?! :p Being Off-Topic rulez ;)

hmm... pokemon sux, don't think its Anime

because to understand pokemon you nead only the IQ of a bread :D

DB-GT is a bit childish... wasn't make by Akira Toriyama

Level 6

lol... actually I saw one or two series and that was horrible :? so I didn't want to see more... the only "good" thing was the Gameboy-Game, it was a "small" RPG! My cousin played it. But the series... bähh... :x

Level 14

Pokemon was well after my time as a child :p I remember the precursor to it, and where they got the name: Pocket Monster. It was extremly dumb and stupid, and those are its best qualities. Pokemon is a cartoon, not an anime, like GI Joe and a lot of other things. Basically the less character development and the more one-sided it is the more of a cartoon it is. Like Team Rocket, they cannot ever get that damned vermin rat, why not just kill it, make a plan that works, or simply move on to a new pokemon? Cuz their dumb since it is a cartoon.

Level 14

My favourite voice actress of all time is Inoue Kikuko, she is awesome, such a beautiful voice. She is pretty too, in real life, just not as interesting as I had thought. Still totally datable tho, too bad I live so far away I could not ask her on a second date :cry:

Level 6

Kingmatte";p="1064 said:
I like Ranma, that is the funniest anime I ever watched.

In our television anime series are really rare... :(

But I discovered "Shaman-King" by Hiroyuki Takei on one of our television station. It is not bad ;)

Level 6

Kingmatte";p="1082 said:
My friends tell me that it is legal to download anime as long as it hasn't come out in the USA. And you can import from australia and stuff too :D

Import... I knew that :) Some of my friends did import "Van Hellsing"- and "Berserk"-DVDs from the USA. The shipment is very expensive...

Download of anime legal?! Are you serious?! I don't think that this is legal. I hear that for the first time.

Level 21
i suppose it liike anything, as long as you dont sell it on its legal. also it must be for your own personal use. its sorta like watching a film on tv, if u record the film you can keep it and watch it as much as you want, but if u sell it on you are breaking the law.

Level 9
My fav anime is currentyly full metal alchemist, closesely boredered by dbgt.
also on newgrounds theres a clip called tail chasers, feel free to call me a hopeless bum for this, but i really like kami phoenix.
i think im into feline now... is kinda strange...

Level 6

Nice one ;) BitTorrent... hmm... I think I got this one... :D

Well, it is quite legal :p

Naruto is good. But I don't know FMA? No Informations ;)

Mastif

M

Mastif

I saw full metal alchemist, didn't really like it... I like Naruto and Bleach better.
Anybody watch Naruto`?

Status
Not open for further replies.