• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fast funny and survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Here is the idea i wanna make map that whould be survival with item combine system good music injected!Need 2-3 people to help me with ideas and in all that is map making!Map should be like asterix and obelix defence if someone played!Mass of monsters from couple of directions that has point attack on heroes after waves boss with lots of spells,speed of the game should be fast with choosing option of soft(easy),hard and nightmer!70% of hero spells will be aoe and unique we will try to make something wierd!

Most of the things in map i can do alone just need unique ideas 2-3 people for terrain(small-medium) mb triggers!

Last edited:
Level 14
Ok, the idéa could be a succéed, but you have too make it look a little bit more interresting than that.. You made it Possible too understand the idéa of the map, and what you needed, but i' wanna ask:
Can you do all the Triggers, Combine System & Terrain all by yourself?
- Or are you actually just asking for help with Idéas?

Because idéas isn't hard too come up with, especially not if you think it's ok too
come with weird and funny stuff, but yet no one has answered your thread, and thats
because it looks boring and doesn't interrest them at all.

You Could Ex:
Show Some Screen Shots from your Map
Make Some More Colored Text and Center it [In Your Thread]
Make Order, Check out how it looks..
What have you Already Done in the Map, will it be finished Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.