• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Farming spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, I am trying to make a game that has farming in it. Now I want to make a spell called Plouge. I want it to be used through an item. I would need it to be used by clicking, then targeting a spot on the ground. Then the terrain would change from whatever it is to "Village - Crops". How do I do this? I know it is possible because in the game "Simple Living" you can do it. I want to have my game do the same thing. Could someone PLEASE describe to me HOW to make it, or make it for me and post it here. (Your name would be put in the special thanks section of the quests)

Level 2
Ok....

I tried that, but how do I get it to work? I want it to change the location that is clicked, whats the exact trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.