• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Farm periodic produce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi all,

I've gone over a few methods in my head and then in the editor, and can't find a perfect solution. Not sure one exists. This is what I'm aiming for:

You build a farm, and from when it's built, there is a set period of time before it produces a sheep unit next to it. After this, the same period is set again, and another sheep is made, and this continues forever.

How would you set this up?

Level 25
Either have it train a sheep and have a trigger that makes sure it trains a new sheep when it finishes training it or when it's canceled.

Or copy the ability the pocket factory has(?) that creates Pocket Clockwerks and give it to the farm.

Level 4
Either have it train a sheep and have a trigger that makes sure it trains a new sheep when it finishes training it or when it's canceled.

Or copy the ability the pocket factory has(?) that creates Pocket Clockwerks and give it to the farm.

Pocket factory is a very cool idea. I can't detect the units being spawned, but there are other ways to skin a cat.
Thanks man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.